North vs South Charity Shoot 2017

Danger-Mouse

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a couple,i shoot with my wife and she is not a member here.

Get her to create an account, she doesn't actually have to post, just being a member is enough. I doubt very much that either of you would regret attending, it really is a good day out. Doesn't matter if you know anyone on a personal level, I didn't when I attended my first shoot, and I still had a great time. Everyone is welcoming and friendly.

Get her to create an account, she doesn't actually have to post, just being a member is enough. I doubt very much that either of you would regret attending, it really is a good day out. Doesn't matter if you know anyone on a personal level, I didn't when I attended my first shoot, and I still had a great time. Everyone is welcoming and friendly.

I get this every year, its not her thing,and we respect the rules of the event, if she is ever on holiday i will be there.

To create a profile, a hollow shell, is pointless, a member in principal only.

I get this every year, its not her thing,and we respect the rules of the event, if she is ever on holiday i will be there.

To create a profile, a hollow shell, is pointless, a member in principal only.

It's not pointless, she will be donating money to a worthwhile cause, and most likely be having a good day out. I can guarantee you that Teal will have no objections to the "shell account". If it's not for her then fair enough, that's a good enough reason.

It's not pointless, she will be donating money to a worthwhile cause, and most likely be having a good day out. I can guarantee you that Teal will have no objections to the "shell account". If it's not for her then fair enough, that's a good enough reason.

If all these good intentions were the best reason to compromise then open to spouses.

We donate to charities, in 2012 i broke the guiness world record for the fastest 25 clays broken, 3500 for breast cancer,before that in a team of divers broke the record for underwater ironing raised 17.5k for the RNLI, before that over five years wining in 3 part of a team of karters in the Marie Curie endurance series raising a serious amount.

We have a good day out every shoot we goto

We do shoot charity shoots,

I respect the rules of the event and follow the build up and the results.

If she is away, holiday,business, family i will put my name down.

Im sure i could fish around, find a shell account and pinch the name for this purpose but thats just not cricket.

If you're in, then you're in. If not move on.

I'm in for the great day out that it is, I know my score doesn't count to the end result (if it did then the south might be in for a chance of winning :lol: ) but I'm there to catch up with old friends from previous shoots and hopefully meet some new :good:

Role on the shoot where ever it is :yes:

You, and your wife can participate. You're just not willing to. Hell, if you like, I'll create an account for SWMBO and pm you the details so you can change passwords etc.

Im not willing to say to my wife, ive just created this so we can goto this, she is fully aware of this conversation, i respect her wishes and opinions.

It could all be sorted by an opening to spouses or immediate family by the organisers, in year one i was told by a mod of there reasons for the door policy and i respect that too.

As for changing the rules, that would be the outcome that would benefit everybody, but its not my intention, just highlight i am still here.

It is not in my nature to attempt to circumvent the rules.

Quite surprising the number of people who advocate just doing what i want regardless of what the wife believes.