Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire Farmer

Pigeon shooters wanted

A polite request to the original poster. Should you satisfy your requirement for pigeon shooters and are happy with the result, please can you recommend this forum and, in particular, this section to your fellow farming forum buddies (assuming that is that you are a member of a farming forum). Everyone that can be directed here for whom pigeons are proving a nuisance is another opportunity for one of us to enjoy some shooting.

Thanks for coming here and making the offer in the first place!good.gif.pagespeed.ce.PoYRIVsMjL.gif

A polite request to the original poster. Should you satisfy your requirement for pigeon shooters and are happy with the result, please can you recommend this forum and, in particular, this section to your fellow farming forum buddies (assuming that is that you are a member of a farming forum). Everyone that can be directed here for whom pigeons are proving a nuisance is another opportunity for one of us to enjoy some shooting.

Thanks for coming here and making the offer in the first place!good.gif.pagespeed.ce.PoYRIVsMjL.gif

Yes will do

I'm in West Yorkshire if that's any good to you Yorkshire Farmer. BASC member so fully insured, shotgun or air rifle.

PM sent. Cheers

Edited by 828u

Hello Yorkshire farmer,I would like to help you if I'm close enough, if you have not already got enough numbers, only just seen the post, I'm in South Yorkshire, cheers Gary.

Out yesterday on 2500 acres and devoid of pigeons. Maybe saw a dozen all day and all on a mission to go elsewhere. Didn't even flight into known woods in the evening. That's pigeon shooting for you.

hi i would be interested in a bit of shooting if possible would be grateful for any assistance got my sgc and air gun and fully insured through b.a.s.c I would also be willing to do odd jobs for the privilege of shooting if possible would even odd job as I'm a fully qualified tree surgeon and got all my own climbing kit and saws and I'm also trained agricultural engineer 

2 hours ago, pestcontrol247 said:

hi i would be interested in a bit of shooting if possible would be grateful for any assistance got my sgc and air gun and fully insured through b.a.s.c I would also be willing to do odd jobs for the privilege of shooting if possible would even odd job as I'm a fully qualified tree surgeon and got all my own climbing kit and saws and I'm also trained agricultural engineer 

This post is quite old now so he may not reply