Victory Cartridges

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cypriot maker widely available down South in the 80's and 90's but for reasons that baffle me you can't get them here any more ! I shot their 32g Victory 550 clay loads which was replaced with a 28g version when CPSA rules changed, would shoot them again in an absolute heartbeat. They also used to do a budget line called Leader which was also excellent. Their Sonic (so called 1600 fps) :lol: was utterly unshootable even in a semi automatic, their Challenger was also a tad thumpy if memory serves.

A very good friend of mine used to rave about their 24g Compak loads way back when nobody used them and I have no reason to doubt him as he was very knowledgeable.

PW - March 2016:-

Their is an advert In this months gun mart magazine try victory cartridge limited, West Yorkshire, 01484 317501 or 07717 896267
But no website is given.

CPSA North of England Committee - Linda Blacker 01484 317501 (Huddersfield)

r.blacker@ntlworld.com

Edited by Gordon R

The Victory Chellenger 2 in 24g are very good the 28g kick like a mule and have a hell of a sound wave coming back off anything close by that friends of mine comented on when I shot them. Feel the thump in your chest like the base thump off a big speaker.

The Victory Chellenger 2 in 24g are very good the 28g kick like a mule and have a hell of a sound wave coming back off anything close by that friends of mine comented on when I shot them. Feel the thump in your chest like the base thump off a big speaker.

I fancy buying some of these just because of this description. I will keep my eye out for some 28g on my travels.

I love them 28g challengers, I shot my best ever round with them but cant get hold of them around the NW

I love them 28g challengers, I shot my best ever round with them but cant get hold of them around the NW

I think Blackpool Gun Club stock Challengers and that's not too far from Chorley. Give them a call (number on Blackpool Sporting Clays website) to check. If they don't have them anymore ring Richard Blacker (number from post #11) and he will advise on your nearest stockist.

Mr Potter

I think Blackpool Gun Club stock Challengers and that's not too far from Chorley. Give them a call (number on Blackpool Sporting Clays website) to check. If they don't have them anymore ring Richard Blacker (number from post #11) and he will advise on your nearest stockist.

Mr Potter

Nice one mate I'll do that 👍