mid country blacking

retromlc

I was thinking about selling my Perazzi as I have a bad shoulder,instead I am thinking of having it serviced and potentially re-blacked,I phoned Teague about some stuff and they mentioned they use them for Blacking etc,I have chatted to them and they come across pretty competent,has anybody had any dealings with them before I send my gun to them?

Dont know where in Kent you are? But Barrelblacker on here is based in Ashford and is very good, take a look at his FB page "Bromley & Son Barrel Blacking, Bluing and Browning"

Yes, his work is excellent. I've just had a pair of old Lang barrels done

Cannot recommend Dan Bromley (Barrelblacker) highly enough. He takes pride in his work which is always

excellent, is a great guy to deal with and very competitively priced. He blacked a set of barrels for meand they were unrecognisable from the dented and worn set that I took into him.

As you are in Kent and as previously said, Dan is in Ashford, why not keep the trade local.

You won`t be disappointed.

OB

+1 for Dan Bromley he blued my beretta 20 bore barrels and lifted a nasty dent in the rib also two side by sides reblued one of which had a pinhole in the rib which he then relaid The results have really lifted the guns appearance and all at a very reasonable price

Cannot recommend Dan Bromley (Barrelblacker) highly enough. He takes pride in his work which is always

excellent, is a great guy to deal with and very competitively priced. He blacked a set of barrels for meand they were unrecognisable from the dented and worn set that I took into him.

As you are in Kent and as previously said, Dan is in Ashford, why not keep the trade local.

You won`t be disappointed.

OB

+!.did a fine job for me;v happy to recommend.will be using again for another gun shortly..

Cannot recommend Dan Bromley (Barrelblacker) highly enough. He takes pride in his work which is alwaysexcellent, is a great guy to deal with and very competitively priced. He blacked a set of barrels for meand they were unrecognisable from the dented and worn set that I took into him.As you are in Kent and as previously said, Dan is in Ashford, why not keep the trade local.You won`t be disappointed.OB

As above, he done a great job for me.