Driven Pheasant, Teal Duck & Partridge with Rob the Dog and Max (

Duffryn

Well worth the effort ...

'Max, Max .... Max .... let's just concentrate on the shooting ... ' has the potential to go viral :lol:

Clearly a bright lad!!

You had some crackers there, especially towards the end of the last drive where your gun speed was really accelerating.

Enjoy your next day out ... !!

I enjoyed watching that, but the big question remains...

Does the wife know it's £35/bird? :lol:

We have a deal, Iain season for 3 months then Emma season for three months, I can do what I want in Iain season and vice versa. If Emma didn't know the cost of a bird, she does now! I now have a feeling that Emma season is going to be a lot more expensive.

great video thanks for posting and well done to max :good: one day you will be loading him up :lol:

Thanks. Will be great to give up some pegs and watch him struggle, then offer helpful advice

Fabulous vid.Pleasure to watch and listen to the chat between you and Max.Something very special about shooting with your son.

Thanks - A great day he has spoken extensively with his Mum about it

Like Pigeon Controller with his detailed posts which must take some time you certainly put some time in editing these videos of yours. Thanks for that.

Like one of your other recent posts I felt sure that you were on some which were missed and 'off' some which you hit.

Good luck with the education of young Max. It sounds like he is a bright boy.

Do you notice the weight of the camera on the barrels?

Edited by JDog

Like Pigeon Controller with his detailed posts which must take some time you certainly put some time in editing these videos of yours. Thanks for that.

Like one of your other recent posts I felt sure that you were on some which were missed and 'off' some which you hit.

Good luck with the education of young Max. It sounds like he is a bright boy.

Do you notice the weight of the camera on the barrels?

Thanks. At first you do notice the weight but after a couple of shots you forget its there. I have recalibrated the ShotKam again so hopefully it will be spot on now

Max is going to grow up and be a Lawyer, he has a smooth interrogation method. :lol:

Another very enjoyable watch, some good shots there, especially the long partridge on the first drive.

Thanks, a lawyer or an accountant in the making for sure. The Partridge, Teal and Duck on the first drive made by day - sort of restored my faith in Steel too

Brilliant! Max's observations and skills of analysis were outstanding and pin - point accurate. As well as the previously mentioned "Does mum know it costs £35 a bird" I enjoyed his refusal to be bamboozled by his dad's explanation that the cost of 10 birds is spread across the other guns.

The peach for me though was on the first drive "Why did you miss that one Dad?"

Like we try to miss.

Many thanks for taking the time to edit all the footage to put these together.

Edited by Big Al

That's just what I sent:

Hi Charlie,

Thanks for the show(s), we’re avid followers me and my Mrs — just wanted to drop a note on a chap who shoots in Wales, and has excellent access, and excellent videos; his latest is just amazing as he did by hand the cut in/out of his shotkam, using his young and VERY (too?) clever son as a loader.

We had a great laughs watching this, and I think he perhaps deserve at least a bit of support for editing. Seriously hot birds on his videos, and he ‘misses’ a lot which is quite reassuring, while chaps like Mr Crow are a bit too bulletproof for the normal humans like us :-)

Anyway, hope this find you well, and I want to reiterate our love for your show on YT.