Kyle13

Hello, Im Kyle.

I live in hythe near Southampton and have recently got into sporting clays. Currently shooting a bettinsoli supersport. I shoot at spitfire at the moment and was wondering if anybody knows of any 'hay bale' cheap as chips shoots or clubs near me that are friendly and not too serious? I've found myself catching the bug, big time, and need to make it cheaper!!!

On another note, Im also looking for a little project to have a go at restoring.. sxs, pump, bolt action, martini etc if anybody knows of anything cheap?

Thanks

Ower do a 50 bird round for £15. Just off j2 of M27. I went for the first time on 27th December. Very friendly.

Seadog, Pilford is just up the road from me, I'll have to check it out as I'm relatively new to shooting.

Edited by PDF

Hi and welcome to pw there's gosport and fareham clay shoot at Lee on Solent gunners wood of the a32 on the petersfield rd near the pud with out no name Chalky hill , just out side of arlesford ,all about 20 minnets from southhampton, just Google their names for dates and directions , as said Waller ash good luck