my browning onces a fire 1 shell it ejects both

shotgun gav

Assuming its a Jap made one then a couple of things , Action not cocking fully , broken ejector tripper rod , wear on the ejector hammer sear/tripper . The basic system is fairly simple so there is not a lot to go wrong ,but like all faults there can somtimes be a bit of head scratching to find it .

sounds like the ejector timing is out needs to go back to be regulated the r. f. d may charge you as he only booked it in not sold it to you all the best

Ejector timing has nothing to do with the stated problem .Ejector timing is when one or both eject early or late .Or do not eject together . Trust me I'm an ex- expert .

Edited by Gunman

I seem to have ruffled your feathers . If you look in my previous post, I did outlined several possible causes of the stated problem . That was that on firing one barrel both ejectors trip and eject both cartridges . I did not say that ejector timing was likely to be an issue as I did not consider it relevant or indeed any thing to do with the fault . I apologise if my offering advice or as I saw it correcting a misunderstanding has upset you .

well thank you Mr expert I like your way of putting things right when someone is only trying to help out pity you did not tell the person when he first posted his problem instead of letting other people try THEN COME IN

Don't know what you do for a living but Gunman was probably to busy repairing guns to see the post and reply before the first load of posts but your incorrect advice came after his professional opinion.

If people keep whining at the guys who deal with your hobby for a living you'll soon fine lots of them will leave you to it!

Rant over

Edited by welshwarrior

Hello gunman I apologize for my rant yes I was a bit ruffled but welshwarrior seams that he knows you quit well and just for the welshwarrior record what I did for a living dose not come in to it I am of welsh decent myself I did my bit for the queen (1970s) and if he thinks this is whining you want to spend some time on the Brecon Rant finished end of