Netflix series 'meat eater'

• 1 year later...

The other on on Netflix is called “the hunt” I believe but it is a guy that never stops talking, mostly about himself and how amazing he is and loads of product placement but if you have a spare couple of hours you could watch it.

Just search on Netflix for hunting and a few programs pop up

27 minutes ago, filzee said:

The other on on Netflix is called “the hunt” I believe but it is a guy that never stops talking, mostly about himself and how amazing he is and loads of product placement but if you have a spare couple of hours you could watch it.

Thats the one a bit of a sales pitch for optics

5 hours ago, filzee said:

I will have a look

5 hours ago, bumpy22 said:

Thats the one a bit of a sales pitch for optics

Really! I thought Meat eater was bad enough with Vortex optics and First light camo splashed on everything.

On 07/09/2018 at 07:31, filzee said:

Sounds a bit like field sports channel on YouTube! They don’t miss an opportunity for a bit of product placement or advertising. 

Almost as bad as the magazines, none of them worth reading anymore, every other page is all adverts 😞 

1 hour ago, Lloyd90 said:

Sounds a bit like field sports channel on YouTube! They don’t miss an opportunity for a bit of product placement or advertising. 

Almost as bad as the magazines, none of them worth reading anymore, every other page is all adverts 😞 

Can’t begrudge the fieldsports Britain guys making a living...

47 minutes ago, fister said:

20 pages of in-depth reviews in Rifle Shooter this month, written by me with BALANCED opinion and negatives published as well.

Fair play mate, so many reviews these days are just adverts in disguise. 

9 minutes ago, PPP said:

Can’t begrudge the fieldsports Britain guys making a living...

I don't begrudge it, but the product placements or adverts are just so blatant at times you can't help but cringe. 

7 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

Fair play mate, so many reviews these days are just adverts in disguise. 

I don't begrudge it, but the product placements or adverts are just so blatant at times you can't help but cringe. 

Agreed, although the whole thing is a bit cringey really, maybe that’s their thing!