pigeon and duck again

yickdaz

first time I have actually set up on any pigeons for over a month just not been worth it, bit of wind today to move them around so went for a look at the rape, not huge amounts of birds on the rape anywhere, I watched a field with a gas gun at one end,of it I sat in the car and watched how they behaved when it went off, they just got up and settled in nearby trees then dropped back in some headed off to another field 500 yards away, they did exactly the same when it went off again, I decided to set up on the other field so they couldn't settle on it after the gas gun went off and it would push birds my way also it worked to an extent had 2 1/2 hrs on the field for 15 picked 14, packed up at 3pm then headed to my local flight pond few miles from home and had another successful flight 4 mallard in the bag again could of shot more but felt I had shot enough

post-21887-0-36750500-1484422347_thumb.jpg post-21887-0-62131700-1484422667_thumb.jpg

Edited by yickdaz