Browning B325 or beretta 686e

Longman

I've read (on here perhaps) that chrome barrels are more difficult to raise a dent on. Certainly the barrels on my 325 are still perfect on the inside.

If you can find the extra to biy a higher grade then I think the GD5 325, which logic would say may have been used less than a standard gun, makes a fantastic buy today.

I have shot a 1989 beretta 686s since I was 12 and it's done everything I could want and is still tight and barrels are in good condition.

Beretta don't seem to be popular on here but you won't go wrong if you choose one.

Also Brownings are great too from my experience.

Edited by Nmb

I've got a b325 g5 and a 686s and I love both of them. the 325 G5 has better wood and more ingraving but that is all just cosmetics. I dont have any problems with shooting either of them but two of the son in laws who are pretty good shots just dont seem to be happy shooting the Browning. I dont know what it is because it doesnt affect me but some people can shoot the berreta and not the browning and some the oter way round. You really have to have a couple of goes with each to decide. OR take no notice and just shoot the blighter.