CATTON HALL RIFLE SHOOT MEET 2017 DATES

SPARKIE

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all just a quick question as a new person to this event. What sort of quantity of ammunition do you take and as its range stuff is it fmj only?. Regards gavin

As TTsaid gav. what guns you bringing? got you down as just shooting rifles sat so id say how many do you want to shoot I usually take about 100-150 for .22-250 same for .17AH and if I bring .22lr anything I have in cabinet if its a .22lr semi then ive seen people shoot off 500 easily. think fruitloop holds the record with about 1600 rnds

Hi sparkle should be down for rifles and clays?? That's fine im bringing .223 and 17hmr so will bring a few of each should do it.only allowed to hold 120 cf but that will do I don't fancy cooking my barrles. Other than the obvious food etc camping kit is there anything else needed?

Hi sparkle should be down for rifles and clays?? That's fine im bringing .223 and 17hmr so will bring a few of each should do it.only allowed to hold 120 cf but that will do I don't fancy cooking my barrles. Other than the obvious food etc camping kit is there anything else needed?

You'll use 100-200 hmr easily

Yep rifles sat clays sunday.

only 120 rnds that's poor Id get full allowance of .223 and 100-200hmr.

bring food,water,beer,bbq spare cloths, baby wipes come in handy,torch,camping chair,marshmellows.

we have porta loos but no electric, running water so its whatever you need to survive a few days away.

As TTsaid gav. what guns you bringing? got you down as just shooting rifles sat so id say how many do you want to shoot I usually take about 100-150 for .22-250 same for .17AH and if I bring .22lr anything I have in cabinet if its a .22lr semi then ive seen people shoot off 500 easily. think fruitloop holds the record with about 1600 rnds

i remember that well lol my hands ached for days after loading that lot up. 120 223s done double that in a day without a problem in my 222 and thats shot thousands and still shoots good.

so id recomend 500 cf and at least 1000 rf :good::yes:

THERE YA GO PM WW HE MAY HAVE SOME HE CAN HOLD UNTIL YA HAVE RUN OUT...MAYBE EVEN ABLE TO GET YA SOME YA LIKE.

I'll bring ammo if guys need it most of the orderings done already mind.

confirmed and paid list

SPARKIE.

ZETTER.

FRUITLOOP

POLESTER

HERON

DR WOLLY

GSXR Jonny67 +1

DOUGY + 2

FISHERUK

Suburban Shooter

GRANDALF

TEAM TRACTOR (token queen)

Jamez79

URBANUS

Barnsleygaz

benjamin_hope

THE MIGHTY PRAWN

WILDFOWLER +3

REGGIEGUN

Fister

GAZ05

Welshwarrior +2

Flynny +3

LARRO

woody and 3 kids

ROCKYSPEARS.

MAD 1+SON

ANDY RV

ANYONE THINKING ABOUT COMING PLEASE PM ME TO GET PAYMENT DETAILS AND GET BOOKED IN THERES NO PAY ON DAY..... JUST UNDER 1 WEEKS TO GO DONT MISS OUT ON A FANTASTIC WEEKEND

Edited by SPARKIE