CATTON HALL RIFLE SHOOT MEET 2017 DATES

SPARKIE

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife said " me and the kids will come with you" the look on my face said it all lol

I spend enough time with 3 women in my house

PW weekend is a break with the lads for me (I ve nothing against others bringing there other halfs though)

Flynny

Edited by flynny

Think I might have to sweet talk the missus. So far she's up for it lol. But it's along way away to know what I'm doing. What is the cut time to book? ?????

I don't really have a cut of date but I do like to get the deposits in as soon as poss. I usually stop payments a week or so before so I have time to prepare and aint running to and from the bank/cash point every five minutes.

Theres no pay on day either as i'm there to enjoy myself too not chase others for cash lol.

The weekend can take quite a bit of organising so I prefur to do it over the next few months instead of all in two weeks before.

Edited by SPARKIE

We have lift off lol. The first payment received thanks zetter so im now going to start the list.

If you require payment details just pm me and ill send details.
martyn

LIST OF PAID/CONFIRMED.

SPARKIE.
ZETTER.
FRUITLOOP
POLESTER

HERON

DR WOLLY

Edited by SPARKIE

• 4 weeks later...

Theres a days shoot on for anyone wanting to get an idea of what targets and ranges we shoot too on 9th april. If anyone wants to go contact me and ill book you in.

Also started taking money for the camping weekend so if anyone has a wad burning holes in there pockets and wants to secure there place give me a shout n get booked in

martyn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...