Remember clocks go back tonight.

Hamster

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

they seem to have branded him a fool,,,you dont get to be a billionare by being stupid.if richard branson stood for pm here would be poeple brand him as stupid.

He got to be a billionare by inheriting it from his father who laundered dirty money into expensive real estate for the mob in New York.

Since he inherited it all from his father he has lost more money than he has made. His net worth has gone down

Edited by Vince Green

I think there is a very good chance a lot of people will be eating there words. When Obama was voted in it was not all plain sailing the. Rioting. Unrest. Killings. And much to the disgust of what seems to be most of the American public.it turn out he was black Muslim.

Most got over it.

Edited by stevo

i have been rooting for trump since the day he announced he was running, good luck to the man, what a ballsy character, 70 years old, with the mind sharpness of a teenager, you can see that he completely 100 percent loves being the president, he is there for 8 years, in my opinion.

don't let your lefty friends, neighbours, and colleagues rubbish you for liking him, they are the real joke. :good:

p.s, none of the libtard celebs left for Canada, same as sir bob dident take in the refugees.

i have been rooting for trump since the day he announced he was running, good luck to the man, what a ballsy character, 70 years old, with the mind sharpness of a teenager, you can see that he completely 100 percent loves being the president, he is there for 8 years, in my opinion.

don't let your lefty friends, neighbours, and colleagues rubbish you for liking him, they are the real joke. :good:

p.s, none of the libtard celebs left for Canada, same as sir bob dident take in the refugees.

What channel do you watch? I feel sorry for the teenagers you know. :lol:

Edited by oowee

What channel do you watch? I feel sorry for the teenagers you know. :lol:

:lol:

the yanks love an underdog, even a billionaire one, he has never done politics, bankrolled himself, was hated by the entire establishment, took abuse on an unprecedented level, and won.............its astounding. i read, he did 32 rallies in august alone proving the maxim, the harder you work, the luckier you get.

The thing is whoever got the job for the most part they can only do what there parties will vote through this is why Obama ended up with the rubbish medical insurance bill he could not get anything better through so Mr Trump can say what he wants but will they let him do it after all he has upset a lot of people in his own party let alone the opposition.

It's either going to go really well or really bad.

I did like that with one tweet Fords sacked off their plans to build a factory in Mexico and moved it over the border to be built in the USA.

You read in the history books about Churchill (drinker, smoker, womaniser and rude); he'd never get the gig of PM today in a month of Sundays.

There's a clip of Thatcher talking from back in the late 90's about Europe and calling the European leaders 'weak' and really reading European leaders their fortunes. That all went by the by at that time but in modern times Boris whispers something mildly upsetting about Europeans and we're back to him being a bumbling xenophobic racist.

Perhaps a politician with some character will be a nice change.

the media gave him an 8 year pass, because the media are the same as he was, he actually had the nerve to say race relations are at their best in 20 years, can you really believe that he would say that?

i listen to a lot of u.s. talk radio, the general consensus is one of devastation, at what he has done to their country, but the average joe is oblivious, and is still listening to 'yes we can'.

the radio presenter said there were 4000 murders in Chicago during his tenure, his home state.

Edited by wandringstar

This may be the ultimate "Benefit of Democracy" whereby the current Political Parties at the time and over time create conditions that are no longer tolerable to the plebs?

The said plebs revolt at the polls causing tremendous upheaval in an attempt to remove the power of the elite and restore some balance which is not always to the benefit of anyone?

Anyone have a better idea?

It's either going to go really well or really bad.

I did like that with one tweet Fords sacked off their plans to build a factory in Mexico and moved it over the border to be built in the USA.

You read in the history books about Churchill (drinker, smoker, womaniser and rude); he'd never get the gig of PM today in a month of Sundays.

There's a clip of Thatcher talking from back in the late 90's about Europe and calling the European leaders 'weak' and really reading European leaders their fortunes. That all went by the by at that time but in modern times Boris whispers something mildly upsetting about Europeans and we're back to him being a bumbling xenophobic racist.

Perhaps a politician with some character will be a nice change.

Yup :good: