Lincoln No2 made by E Rizzini Stock

Pheasantplucker1

Hello

I have a Lincoln No2 1984 made by E Rizzini 12G that my son has grown out of as we bought it as a starter gun with a short stock and are now looking for a standard RH

stock that would fit this gun (Length of Pull 14.75 inch plus) to put the gun back to standard

It is a non sideplate model

I would maybe consider a complete gun/project with poor metalwork if this would hep

Kind Regards

Hello

I have a Lincoln No2 1984 made by E Rizzini 12G that my son has grown out of as we bought it as a starter gun with a short stock and are now looking for a standard RH

stock that would fit this gun (Length of Pull 14.75 inch plus) to put the gun back to standard

I would maybe consider a complete gun/project with poor metalwork if this would hep

Kind Regards

I think Red Kite Country Store had some Lincoln stocks advertised on an auction site a while ago but don't know if they were sold or have any more.

I suggest you try contacting them, you will find the number through Google.

Good luck,

Tony.

I think Red Kite Country Store had some Lincoln stocks advertised on an auction site a while ago but don't know if they were sold or have any more.

I suggest you try contacting them, you will find the number through Google.

Good luck,

Tony.

yes they do have them at Red Kite £159.00 but still 14 1/2" LOP

Hello

Kind Regards

Might have just the thing here , i'll dig it out (might even be in the Trade ads i'll look)