My last three videos of the 16/17 season

Duffryn

My last three videos of the season, it's going to be a long wait until October and I have three months of "Emma Season" ahead of me looking after the kids whilst my wife does what she wants.

Last day at Powis Castle with my youngest son, who claimed the Pheasants "owned me"

A day testing out a Longthorne Gun at Powis Castle

Shotkam footage from another day at Powis

Edited by Duffryn

What a feast , some really good shooting, especially the partridges in the "Longthorne" video.

Rob performed well,I liked the pond retrieve cameo and Jacob sounded as though he enjoyed his day out, good job he wasn't on the "Longthorn" day, you wouldn't want that 20k price tag info to get back to your wife. :)

Thanks for letting us enjoy your season with you, it is very much appreciated.

Lovely situation that you have there. Good dog, nice lad. ("I do hope that you shoot better next season Father". "It's such an embarrassment missing so many"). ("The dog had to look away don't you know"). Seriously thanks for putting up the video clips. Was the fellow trying to sell you a gun by reinventing the laws of physics? (The gun recoils less because it is made of one piece of metal) or the way that the barrels are jointed. What happened to >> for every action force there is an equal oposite force. But it is only 20k. My Browning B325 made in 1989 has chopper lump barrels so nothing new there. Have a great time next season and enjoy your time with the lad they grow up so fast that he will soon be thirty in the blink of an eye.

Love your videos, watch every one with envy!

I only get the opportunity to shoot a few small driven days a year at the most but would love to be able to get out as much as you do, the season must be a real buzz for you and something to look forward to.

Great that you can share odd days with your little lads too, such little characters they are and come out with the funniest lines....proud Dad moments!

The 20k gun seller did give me a wry smile, didn't cut you a deal on your silver pigeon then?

• 3 weeks later...