Concert Photography

Fuji Shooter

A couple of people have asked me to put up a few images of what I like to photograph. I have been shooting concerts and music festivals for years but made the decision to concentrate on more street photography this year so have semi retired from the scene. This is one of the last concerts I shot.

Taken with a Nikon D4 and 24-70 / 70-200 lenses.

log-6_zps6lispk6q.jpg

log-4_zpsa5t0hily.jpg

log-2_zpshbzmvyh6.jpg

log-1_zps2ebxupvo.jpg

log-2_zpshbzmvyh6.jpg

log-5_zps7zfwwqxv.jpg

log-7_zpsay24wmgw.jpg

log-10_zpspbppxijd.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what makes you think that billy??

You think with a portfolio like this, nine Lamb of God gig pics are the choice.

Since joining Getty Images, ****** has photographed the Academy Awards, the Emmy Awards, the American Music Awards, the Miss America Pageant, the Academy of Country Music Awards, the Billboard Music Awards, the Latin Grammy Awards, the 2007 NBA All-Star Game, the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans, the 2008 Republican National Convention, the Michael Jackson trial, and numerous concerts, championship boxing events, NCAA basketball tournaments and Las Vegas show premieres.

His work has appeared in publications worldwide including USA Today, Rolling Stone, The New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, The Wall Street Journal, Time Magazine, Newsweek, Sports Illustrated, The Washington Post, The Boston Globe, People, GQ, Us Weekly, In Touch Weekly, Daily Variety, The Hollywood Reporter, Playboy, Life & Style Weekly, OK!, and The Globe and Mail.

Edited by Billy.

Since joining Getty Images, ****** has photographed the Academy Awards, the Emmy Awards, the American Music Awards, the Miss America Pageant, the Academy of Country Music Awards, the Billboard Music Awards, the Latin Grammy Awards, the 2007 NBA All-Star Game, the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans, the 2008 Republican National Convention, the Michael Jackson trial, and numerous concerts, championship boxing events, NCAA basketball tournaments and Las Vegas show premieres.
His work has appeared in publications worldwide including USA Today, Rolling Stone, The New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, The Wall Street Journal, Time Magazine, Newsweek, Sports Illustrated, The Washington Post, The Boston Globe, People, GQ, Us Weekly, In Touch Weekly, Daily Variety, The Hollywood Reporter, Playboy, Life & Style Weekly, OK!, and The Globe and Mail.

are you saying this is fuji shooter

are you saying this is fuji shooter

I'm saying the person who took all these photos has also photographed those events. I did a reverse image search and the photographer who took them is a Las Vegas based photographer who has an incredibly lucrative career working for Getty Images.

Was OP at the MGM Grand two nights ago? He got some cracking shots of the Frampton Fight.

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/leo-santa-cruz-and-carl-frampton-battle-in-the-12th-round-news-photo/632961478#leo-santa-cruz-and-carl-frampton-battle-in-the-12th-round-of-their-picture-id632961478

I'd be sharing those incredible pics if I was him....

Edited by Billy.