Two teal flight inland

Ferret664

Was lucky enough to get a invite to shoot a flight pond yesterday.

Arrived by the pond and got into position . First 3 groups of teal came in low and fast

From a unexpected angle and escaped without a shot fired . Changed position and had a group of 6 come in first shot missed second shot dropped a nice drake teal . As soon as the duck was brought too hand another group arrived they flared up seeing moment and took a nice female teal to my left at around 40 yards falling to my second shot . The ducks were coming in fast and I took my last duck of the evening a lovely drake teal right over my head was very pleased with 3 teal for the evening . Decided today to shoot a little pond in the middle of a large wood for my final flight of the season . Had my brother and one of my friends with me this evening and were hoping for some mallard and hopefully a few teal . Got into position around the pond and waiting for the action too start . Just as the light began to fade the first group of duck appeared 4 mallard which escaped evading to shots from my brother . Then a pair of teal appeared above us and both fell . Then teal began appearing from all directions from ones to a group as big as 12 the shooting was fast a furious and we ended the evening with 9 teal in the bag . Highlight of the evening was seeing my friend get his first ever duck a lovely hen teal . Fantastic end to the season can't wait till next .