6 nations

bumpy22

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been impressed by some of scotlands rugby, if England bring their "A" game there is not a team in the northern hemisphere who can beat them and only one in the south. Problem seems to be that they are not sure what locker they left their "A" game in.

Billy's. it's just he's injured, so hasn't brought the keys.

The problem Scotland has is their pack. It was weak, but with yet more injuries it's moved from weak to barely functioning. England will have Mako playing from the start, I think even their B-Game will be far too much for Scotland. They can't always rely on the Brothers Gray bailing them out

Billy's. it's just he's injured, so hasn't brought the keys.

The problem Scotland has is their pack. It was weak, but with yet more injuries it's moved from weak to barely functioning. England will have Mako playing from the start, I think even their B-Game will be far too much for Scotland. They can't always rely on the Brothers Gray bailing them out

i think i heard he would possibly make the ireland game. be a a good FINISHER to have on the bench

It may have been better had he either just drilled it, rather than kicking high, or just gone for the corner when we may have been able to come away with something.

What is baffling is the way England responded to the non-rucking by the Italians. If the ref signals the ball is out, pick it up and run with it! Even school kids know that. Blaming the Italians for a failure to capitalise on the opportunities is just whinging...

My son is a sports teacher, and he taught Billy, he said that even in school he would pick the ball up and take off, very often with 3 or 4 lads hanging off of him, either that or he would pick someone up and carry them as well :lol: Always was a big lad apparently.

I hope he doesn't come back to early and do his Knee again, been there, done that, still regretting it.

My son is a sports teacher, and he taught Billy, he said that even in school he would pick the ball up and take off, very often with 3 or 4 lads hanging off of him, either that or he would pick someone up and carry them as well :lol: Always was a big lad apparently.

I hope he doesn't come back to early and do his Knee again, been there, done that, still regretting it.

True enough. They might just keeping for the bench and let him out of the cage for 15-20 mins - if anything at all. But put yourself in the Scots' shoes. The last thing they will want is to hear rumours of Billy's return. They've got a horribly under-powered scrum as it is. Imagine waking up to the news that one of the world's best Number 8's is suddenly able to make an appearance...