6 nations

bumpy22

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really looking forward to watching Scotland. They've been threatening to break through for the past couple of years and it might just be their time to really shine. Glasgow have looked good this year and the scots have played some excellent rugby. Just hope discipline doesn't go rogue. That said, England for me.

England

Scotland

Ireland

Wales

France

Italy

England have a few injuries, but the pool of players they have to draw from at the moment is immense. Even with two thirds of the pack out with injuries, we still have the strongest set of forwards in the competition.

England

Ireland

Scotland

Wales

France

Italy

Should be a good one

I'm really looking forward to watching Scotland. They've been threatening to break through for the past couple of years and it might just be their time to really shine. Glasgow have looked good this year and the scots have played some excellent rugby. Just hope discipline doesn't go rogue. That said, England for me.

England

Scotland

Ireland

Wales

France

Italy

Agree, could well be a surprise package. Glasgow Warriors destroyed Leicester in the Champions cup.

we are nearly there. still cant see past england although they have injuries. think they will be too strong :yes:

England

Ireland

scotland

wales

France

Italy

No bias on this thread then lol. Well none from me either.

But I think you should look a little bit harder as there is a Big Green machine coming over the hill.

England will need to be well at themselves to bring anything away from The Aviva.

I agree about Scotland though,Could be a couple of big games in them.Ireland have a couple of injuries' also and will be missing them for the Scotland game. Looking forward to the games and expectation's are pretty high here.

I have to agree with this I think Scotland will beat Ireland England to win the 6 nations

England

Scotland

Ireland

Wales

France

Italy

Hopefully have a good Scottish show tomorrow as I'm heading up for the game. If nothing else it counts for my valentines present to the wife, she doesn't realise she won't see any of the city

its a good walk down from the city to the stadium with plenty to see along Rose Street down to Haymarket and then onto Roseburn :lol:

I quite fancy Scotland to do better than in recent years. England and Ireland looking favourites. France, Wales & Italy will probably fight it out. However the tournament has in the past and will again throw the odd shock. Between 1998 and early 2002 England were the best side, but only won a GS in 2003.

That's the nature of the tournament. Long may it throw these surprises its what makes it so much fun.

Cheers

Aled

I think Scotland have looked good when they have played but still not come up with the result. That said the Scottish teams have done well in Europe this season but I don't know how that relates to the overall Scotland team (I haven't looked at the makeup of the teams).

I think they may do better but on past performance I am still putting them in bottom two.