December pigeon shooting on a flightline.

b325

I got more pleasure watching your video than I did going out in the constant rain yesterday for 26 birds,numb hands & 40 mins hanging up & cleaning all my gear/guns.Good to see an experienced gun bringing down birds from every angle & height;Also good to see that you eventually gave up telling the terrier to 'stay' because he was going to sniff out every bird he saw his master kill come what may!Keep them coming.

Outstanding shooting and field craft once again.

I write this at some ungodly hour as I am about to set off to attempt the same. I suspect my results will be different from yours.

Thanks JDog. I read you write up of yesterday's outing and you did better than me.

Well shot, in every sense.

Good clear images and fine shooting.

What chokes were you using and any info on the dog we caught fleeting glimpses of ?

I used full choke .The dog is Ralph the Jack Russell,does his own thing mostly but is handy at fetching the odd pigeon out of areas I can't get to myself.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks .The cartridges were Rio super game 32g 6s (2.75mm shot) Chokes were Trulock extra full(these are equivalent to a teague full) apart from 1 day when I had left the standard invector 3/4 chokes in, as I had been duck shooting the day before.