7 month old springer dog

ratty1

I've got a cracking little spinger pup for sale,he's basically a blank canvas, have taught him the basics including retrieving ( which he loves) , kc reg,docked and microchiped, sadly I can't seem to bond with him, he was bought to replace a pup that was stolen from me but I'm finding it very difficult to put time to him,I fear that his potential will be wasted with me, hes a great little lad, lives in a kennel with my lab,

Small Stockey type,

£500.

Devon

Edited by ratty1

This is a sad post in a way.

You say that you can't bond with the dog which is only seven months old. Give it time then you may bond.

Then you say you can't put the time in to train the dog. At seven months it will need very little training.

I hope that someone with better appreciation of the dog takes it on.

This is a sad post in a way.

You say that you can't bond with the dog which is only seven months old. Give it time then you may bond.

Then you say you can't put the time in to train the dog. At seven months it will need very little training.

I hope that someone with better appreciation of the dog takes it on.

I must admit i don't like dogs being passed on unless completely necessary, this dogs still a puppy so the bonding is still to come,

Far to much of this goes on in my opinion but I'm a softy

I'm aware to some that this isn't the done thing and I agree with you, the pup was intended for my wife to work,it's apparent that she's going to struggle with him as he's a tad head strong for her, I don't have the spare time and personally like bitches so I'm not keen on having him myself, I just want him to go to someone that has the time to give him what he needs and would appreciate him more.

I'm aware to some that this isn't the done thing and I agree with you, the pup was intended for my wife to work,it's apparent that she's going to struggle with him as he's a tad head strong for her, I don't have the spare time and personally like bitches so I'm not keen on having him myself, I just want him to go to someone that has the time to give him what he needs and would appreciate him more.

I support your decision. I have a very head strong spaniel and TBH, he has been ridiculously hard work. His outings are limited because of this. Good for you in identifying his unsuitability for you so soon. Hopefully he will find a good home with someone who's lifestyle and character work well for both. Good luck.

Interesting sales technique.

Do you ever wake up in the morning and think........................I'm going to be HAPPY today :lol: Honestly Motty, you're posts are more negative and contentious than Trump!!

Edited by turbo33