In 100 years time (a theoretical post)

wandringstar

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why think negatively about something you won't witness ? I did worry about the sun burning out then decided to live my life rather than dwell on something that has zero chance of effecting me. Odd post

one things for sure, if everyone thought like our friend here the world would be a lot worse off. Gladly there are and have been people who will think past their lifetime to preserve the planet for our future generations.

one things for sure, if everyone thought like our friend here the world would be a lot worse off. Gladly there are and have been people who will think past their lifetime to preserve the planet for our future generations.

The planet will survive but will we? there may not be any people around in a 100 years time well at least not as we know them today. The planet will continue to evolve as it has done for 1000`s of previous years no matter what we do whither good or bad.

I'm glad I won't be round to see it actually. Seems the fun is being sucked out of everything, especially childhood.

We used to enjoy a bottle of coke and a bag of crisps, but now it's a bottle of water and a bag of apple slices. We used to ride our bikes with no helmets, climb trees, shoot each other with gat guns, but now all that is frowned on.

I don't know if the new generations are going to live to be 150 by cutting out anything considered risky, but it will probably feel like it to them. It will be birth straight to young, clean-living, liberal adult, cutting out the fun bit in between.

In 100 years most of us will have descendants, things could be great for them, if the right brave decisions are made today. I am not really thinking fuel, enviroment etc, i am thinking social calamity through weak political leadership.

There are still people alive from 1917. So many things are undeniably far better today, than then, i cant help but think that the old basics of greed, and selfishness will turn it all violent and spoil it, i hope i am wrong.

If things progress the way that they have been I think that computers will have taken over running most things if they think that we are of value to them humans will be allowed to survive if they decide that we are no longer of any use to them.

it would not be hard to kill us off just a simple virus or two ie the black death flu would get rid of most of us and the few that remain would soon die off there would be no need for a big war between robots and us when a simple virus will do the job.

I strongly believe that the world would be a much better place without humans on it after all it is us who are destroying it animals have lived here for millions of years and did no harm in the past few hundred years we have done more harm than they ever did or could.

Edited by four-wheel-drive