Pheasant Shooting January Part 1

ollie

I still have a couple of videos to make from the back end of the shooting season on the pheasant syndicate.

This one is part 1 filmed over a couple of days. The first day I shot 2 of the best birds I have shot all year and the 2nd day I could hardly hit a barn door...

I have tried to incorporate music into this video to try and mix things up a little, hope you enjoy.

https://youtu.be/zukW8j-m0vw

Is that the ancient land of the McDonnell's?

It is, in fact one the syndicate members is a McDonnell lol

Lovely again Ollie. Some cracker shots there. I liked the Caravan Dilton at the end. I have that album and it's a good one.

I'm quite fond of cara too. I've a couple more rough shooting videos & 1 more syndicate video to make and then I'll finally be caught up.

Some cracking shooting and more of that great scenery, I never get tired of that.

You should get a grant from the Tourist Board. :good:

Thanks cranfield, a wee grant would be nice, can you imagine the uproar in getting a grant for shooting ha ha.

Nice one Ollie.You actually missed a couple for a change!I wish I shot in such beautiful surroundings. TFP.

I miss my fair share. The week before I shot those cracking birds & then the following week I missed 2 of the easiest birds all year. We are very lucky where we shoot, great outing even if you don't get a shot.

Nice Ollie! Just one observation,Any bird that crashes down onto them rocks on the shore must take a fair auld bruising given the height they fall from

Ref- Cara Dillon' I used to get My baps and sausage rolls of her in the mornings when she worked in a bakery yrs ago when we worked in the North. She inquired as to who I was to a couple of the younger labourers but I was way to shy to make a move.lol Shd used to get some "Wolf whistling" when she passed the Job we were working on. She was fine and she had a beautiful voice.

That was good stuff as usual, well done and thanks for sharing.

Thanks mate

Nice Ollie! Just one observation,Any bird that crashes down onto them rocks on the shore must take a fair auld bruising given the height they fall from

Ref- Cara Dillon' I used to get My baps and sausage rolls of her in the mornings when she worked in a bakery yrs ago when we worked in the North. She inquired as to who I was to a couple of the younger labourers but I was way to shy to make a move.lol Shd used to get some "Wolf whistling" when she passed the Job we were working on. She was fine and she had a beautiful voice.

Thankfully not many of the birds hit the rocks. On occasions when they have it bursts the breast on them.

Good story about Cara 😂