folding 4.10

captainhastings

Not sure if it's of any interest to you mate , but.....

I have a rather nice .410/20g folding combination shotgun for sale . Fixed choke and double trigger . It's a non ejector and has a plain lock .

Fully folding and with a tang style safety . I've fitted a descent Hi Viz bead , but the original is still there in place .

Both my wife (5'4'' and 7.5 stone) And I (5'10'' and 14 stone) Both shoot surprisingly well with it .

Makes a excellent gun for just walking around , The .410 is great and really underrated , and suitable for when the 20g is too much . And the 20g for when you need just a bit more than the .410 is needed .

Will include all the .410 ammo I have left , A .410 leather shell holder belt and a .410 cleaning kit if picked up in person?

Please feel free to PM me on here if you require more info or photos (There's a few photos on the "Gunwatch" Site) .

All the best .

Andy .

Thanks folks the gun I maybe able to get apparently looks a lot like this and is very old

16809709_1673097139652347_1868306840_n.j

I am a bit worried about proofing ? and would it be ok for 2.5" cartridges. I was reading an old post on here discussing an old 410 and one comment was "gun is only proofed for Black Powder, another problem with old Belgian .410's."