Norfolk simulated game shoot

hitclays

Hi guys i have been asked to put some of these simulated days on here in Norfolk ,I was thinking about putting on two drives then a quick snack then three drives ,(all drives at different locations) then a sit down meal in the local pub.Cost around £120 to £150 per person,I would expect every one to shoot a minimum of 250-300 of your own cartridges,What are your thoughts re., number of drives,having a meal , lunch time or at end of the day,or indeed not having a meal and cost Also whats a comfortable number of guns as i want the right atmosphere.

Hi guys i have been asked to put some of these simulated days on here in Norfolk ,I was thinking about putting on two drives then a quick snack then three drives ,(all drives at different locations) then a sit down meal in the local pub.Cost around £120 to £150 per person,I would expect every one to shoot a minimum of 250-300 of your own cartridges,What are your thoughts re., number of drives,having a meal , lunch time or at end of the day,or indeed not having a meal and cost Also whats a comfortable number of guns as i want the right atmosphere.

That's a good price, and as people here tend to have a better hit ratio than the keen and claytastic crowd probably more clays in the air.

Five drives is generous. All the sim days I have been on have had four. One had breakfast and ended on a late lunch at 2pm, another had a lunch in the middle. The late lunch was great for ending the day when you wanted to go home, the later finish would be more fun if people were coming for the social element.

I'd say eight pegs with two guns a peg is a pretty good number. Run each drive twice.

Pity I am so far away. Hope it all comes off and you have a great time. I've been toying with trying to arrange something similar in the Midlands. Never actually done one of these modern day simulated days but many moons ago, early 80s I ran a shoot down in south Wales and we had a day of fun at the clays in an old quarry which was part of the shoot. Four traps and three or four guns, lots of lead in the air, great fun.