My two hide seats

lakeside1000

These two are my MK1 and MK2 trolly seats , MK1 was developed when I was a little fitter than these days but is still in use, MK2 was to take some load off as I get older.

DSCF4001_zps3rb3bpbb.jpg

This is my first version, based on a carp fishing trolley, with a large capacity plastic fishing box fitted, I fixed a backrest with carpet covering and a fishing boat swivel seat also carpet covered with a foam cushion, the tubes on the back are for hide roof supports or I cut two large branches and create a tree effect as a roof. all my gear goes in the box and in a rucksack on my back, poles and magnet parts fit down behind the seat and are strapped onto the back rest.DSCF4003_zpsc0v5nafu.jpg

DSCF4002_zpsvd8xmldt.jpg

So this is my MK 2 version, an old golf electric cart, the front wheel extension was cut down and fixed , then a wooden platform fitted, onto this I fitted another large plastic fishing box, with just a cushion to sit on, the backrest is a wooden plank cut to fit onto the handlebar, the battery fits inside on croc clips, once in the hide I can use the battery for the magnet, all poles and the magnet are strapped to the handlebar for moving, once again the box holds lots of gear and the rest in on my back in my trusty rucksack.

DSCF4004_zpscghcawij.jpg

DSCF4005_zpshjyruewh.jpg

DSCF4007_zpsdfttez37.jpg

DSCF4006_zpsuk75q1wp.jpg

And finally this is my shed, no longer a workshop, now just a storage for all my gear, I could start my own shop,2 trolleys, decoys for geese, ducks, pigeons,crows,at least 8 hide nets,lofting decoys, flappers magnets, hide poles, camo waders,my gillie suit,2 freezers for pigeons and so on and on and on, I had to buy another shed which I put up next to this one as a work shop

DSCF4008_zpsdolbqhcr.jpg