Tesco mobile phones

grousemoor

I've been on Tesco mobile for the last six or seven years, they are just 02 really. I've had no issues with them at all, had a contract with them first with a HTC phone then went to a sim only deal then when I wanted a new phone went back to a contract, I'm now on a sim only again.... called them up once while I was working in London as I'd run out of data, they just gave me lots of free extra data with no charge.... all in all I've had a good service from them.

Hope this helps, Tedly

My advice would be- if your thinking of leaving EE, give them a call. My 3rd two year contract with them ended in October, like you I searched around for better/cheaper deals. When I called EE to ask for some sort of code to leave them they bettered the deal I was going to go for. Customer service rep said- although they don't advertise the fact online- they have some great deals on offer for existing EE users who are thinking of leaving.

STAY AWAY FROM VODAFONE I had a terrible time with them and eventually won't my case.Yesterday it took 2hrs to get my wife's contract terminated and spoke to 13 different advise in that time.Being cold transfers without warning to someone else.Everyte having to go through security & explaining what I wanted to do.Terrible service

Re Voda I left them years ago due to cost but in the bedside cabinets were our old Razr V3 phones which were locked to Voda, so I phoned them last Sunday for an unlock code for mine which the woman I was speaking to had no difficulty in giving me and it worked instantly, I then called later for an unlock code for the wife`s old Raze and the man that answered started to tell me I had to do this and that which was awfully complex so I informed him the woman earliyer had no problem and he then gave me the code.

Thank you all for your advice, very much appreciated. I must admit I haven't had any problems with ee over the last few years, they just seemed more expensive than the prices I saw on the Tesco site. I might ring them and 'negotiate', but I would be confident to give tesco a try if that doesn't work out, following your advice.

Thanks again.

I've been with them for around 15 months. Never had a problem of any kind with them, coverage seems excellent. Bought my own phone and just paid for one of their packages, £10 a month. Replaced my phone a couple of months ago, the shop assistant was looking over my account and said (in a slightly incredulous voice) "You don't use your phone much do you?" Then he noticed I'd been with them a year, said I was entitled to extra data but would I prefer extra call minutes? I said yes and he sorted out a new package, 350 minutes a month, some ridiculous number of texts and whatever data allowance I have all for £5 a month.

STAY AWAY FROM VODAFONE I had a terrible time with them and eventually won't my case.Yesterday it took 2hrs to get my wife's contract terminated and spoke to 13 different advise in that time.Being cold transfers without warning to someone else.Everyte having to go through security & explaining what I wanted to do.Terrible service

+1.

+1.

Mate they are a complete joke, I've been in a legal battle since September but the minute I requested all my recorded calls to them via SAR's (already had them recorded but needed them through the correct channels) they settled.Got all my money back,however my wife was still with them but we got hers cancelled yesterday and again an absolute nightmare.They only stopped mucking her about when I grabbed the phone and told them about my case.

I wouldn't have their service for free, they are trying to scam everyone with a Sure sig box.What happens is you take out a contract and then few months in you start to lose signal in your home where it was once strong.You call up to complain and they say you need a Sure Sig Box @ £77.

Edited by Davyo