short notice shooting tomorrow monday 13th

JDog

Well no one took me up on the offer which was a pity as they would have had a great day.

I shot 20 pigeons this morning decoying then another 12 this afternoon on a flight line. I had sixty shots and if anyone had come with me they would have had at least that number.

Next time I may have to relax the condition about 'own hair' as that seemed to rule out a few potential partners.

Well no one took me up on the offer which was a pity as they would have had a great day.

I shot 20 pigeons this morning decoying then another 12 this afternoon on a flight line. I had sixty shots and if anyone had come with me they would have had at least that number.

Next time I may have to relax the condition about 'own hair' as that seemed to rule out a few potential partners.

As always these offers are just too far away or I would have relished the opportunity to help out!!!!!

Oh Jdog if your offer had come 30 years ago when I lived in Lincolshire I would have been there like a shot

sadly these days I'm stuck out in the wilds of Norfolk with fewer birds than a gay vicar, I spent 3 hours this morning watching birds going in the wrong direction,getting frozen in the east wind, 2 shots for nil, nada, rien, zilch, sud all, It would almost be worth the 3 hour drive just to see some decent targets. Good luck sir, keep up the good work. :):)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...