Sign-up for 2017 PW NvS Charity Shoot

Teal

smash1.png North v South Charity Shoot SIGN-UPS NOW OPEN! smash1.png
The 2017 Pigeon Watch North v South Charity Shoot will be at Sporting Targets Shooting Ground, in Bedfordshire on Saturday 3rd June

The 8th annual charity shoot, will follow the usual format and will be 100 birds (Sporting discipline). It is open to people of all abilities, the scores range widely - from 10 to 96. But the main reason for the shoot (other than annual bragging rights) is that more than £30,000 has been raised for Charity!
* This year we will be once again be raising money for Orchid Cancer. This will be the sixth year that we have raised for Orchid, and we have raised more than £23,000 for them!
* As many of you will know Orchid plays a leading role in the fight against male cancers through world class research, awareness and education campaigns and by supporting patients.
* The cost for the shooters taking part will be £51.00 - £15.00 of this going directly to the Charity good.gif.pagespeed.ce.PoYRIVsMjL.gif (the other £36.00 is what Sporting Targets charge per person).
* To attend the Charity Shoot, you will need to send PAYMENT in advance. Sign-ups are now OPEN but will close a couple of weeks prior to the event. It is open to all current Pigeon Watch members.
Registering for the day
See the post below - and pay via PayPal (the extra £1.70 is Paypal's fees). Payment can also be made by Bank transfer to save fees- please PM Teal for details.

Format of the day

All details of the day and current entrants will be added to the Official NvS Charity Shoot website as soon as they have been confirmed. Previous years results and information are also available on the site. (many thanks to Petethegeek and Beardo for stepping up once again to create a super website for the Charity Shoot).

For all discussion about the shoot and any questions please see this topic: http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/349687-north-vs-south-charity-shoot-2017/

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't make it due to work commitments but woud like to donate the £15.00.

Can you PM me with the paypal email address so i can complete.

Rgds kev

Or maybe another Paypal link like the one you have above for donations only.

Edited by Snoozer

I can't make it due to work commitments but woud like to donate the £15.00.

Can you PM me with the paypal email address so i can complete.

Rgds kev

Or maybe another Paypal link like the one you have above for donations only.

What a great gesture - The best way to do this would be via JustGiving - that way the Charity also gets Gift Aid - this is the page from last year, but I will update it for 2017 in due course. If you donate on this page it will go to the right place. A couple of others have recently donated to it also recently eyefor, and sussex gardener :good:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Pigeon-Watch-2016

What a great gesture - The best way to do this would be via JustGiving - that way the Charity also gets Gift Aid - this is the page from last year, but I will update it for 2017 in due course. If you donate on this page it will go to the right place. A couple of others have recently donated to it also recently eyefor, and sussex gardener :good:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Pigeon-Watch-2016

Done thank you :)

Thats Hoggy in

How you doing

I'm all good mate. Work is manic at the min which isn't good. For my clay shooting considering what I've booked in for this year. Haha.

Looks like I'll have a few expensive weeks for the masters to cram as much practice in as I can.

How you doing my lover