Pigeon Socks.. Which Ones?

slaphead

Time has come to put some more colour back into my shell deeks and I thought pigeon socks/jackets/covers would be the way to go but Ive heard that some go pink over time...

I plan to glue these to the shell deeks so a return wont be possible should they go pink so if I avoid the ones that do go pink Ill be onto a winner..

So.......... Which ones DONT discolour and turn pink?

Sillosocks? others?

I have always used sillosocks from UKShootwarehouse.

For the shells, I fit them over the shell and use double sided carpet tape to secure them underneath (after cutting down the middle).

Mine have never turned pink and in fact hold their colour well, most are getting very old now and still look good.

Thats perfect then.. got them on order now. Thanks for that! Need to get some carpet tape now.. Great idea and much better than the goopy glue I was going to use :)

I have always used sillosocks from UKShootwarehouse.

For the shells, I fit them over the shell and use double sided carpet tape to secure them underneath (after cutting down the middle).

Mine have never turned pink and in fact hold their colour well, most are getting very old now and still look good.

+1