lead up again

well here we are again lead up again as you will see by london metal exchange only by 120 euros but up not down still 3 quid plus vat on a thousand carts well watch march month to buy in april this is getting depressing is it ever going to come down to a acceptable level :/:sad1: cheers george

Cheer up!

As a relatively new maker you must have thought that there was still sufficient profit to be made to warrant the start up costs. How much would you have been making/many loading/many selling if the current prices were comparable to the average wages/cartridge prices as are detailed here?:

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/198678-the-real-cost-of-a-12-bore-cartridge/page-2

Edited by wymberley

Cheer up!

As a relatively new maker you must have thought that there was still sufficient profit to be made to warrant the start up costs. How much would you have been making/many loading/many selling if the current prices were comparable to the average wages/cartridge prices as are detailed here?:

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/198678-the-real-cost-of-a-12-bore-cartridge/page-2

trying to let my old price lead carry me through but took on alot more custermers and they are eating me out of them at this rate i may try and buy some back from people who i sold decent stocks to 4 pallets out to day and 22k for scotland this weekend and about 12k to oxfordshire for next weekend dont know if its good or bad at least people are getting them in thier guns :hmm::hmm::hmm: