Tablet Dash install

Davyo

Very cheap to do mate if you have a old Tablet that has GPS (if you want to run Nav offline)

This one has a Sony BT head unit behind it as the amp plus it's the hands free phone route.

Everything control wise is operated by the stalk on the steering wheel with the phone and Nav voice operated with the aid of Sony car app and Sleep app for it powering on/off with the key.

The only time it gets a little pricey is when someone wants to do away with the head unit altogether.This then requires an amp to run speakers etc.Mainly people who always have data connect use this option as they like internat radio.Also some iPads don't have a gps that works offline.However with this latest set up with the head unit as the amp and data connects so the best of both worlds.I have a SIM card in the tab so I can go on data if ever I need it but with it being full GPS the Tomtom app runs seamlessly offline.Only time I stick it on data is if I have a journey where I might run into traffic so I then use data to run live traffic.

Edited by Davyo