Details about Saab 900S for Spring and Summer Enjoyment - Great Car&#

Romes

This is my listing for my 1996 Saab 900s Convertible in Le Mans Blue with matching hood.

I bought this car last year from a friend and have used her to drive too and from work.

The car is in overall very good condition, there are a few marks here and there (stone chip or two, scuff on bumper corner etc) but no rust as the previous owner spent a lot of time and money sorting the cars bodywork out. Being used daily so mileage will increase slightly.

Good:

New exhaust down pipe (January 15th 2017)
New ignition barrel and key from Saab installed (matching locks)
New headlight resistor for leveling
Uprated Headlight bulbs (Halfords 120% extra light)
Really good alloys no damage!
Great tyres including spare
Full original tool kit
Locking nuts
Original Radio Headunit with Key Code Card
IO Play2 Bluetooth Handsfree / MP3
Recent Oil Service (October 28th 2016)
New air filter fitted (October 28th 2016)
New Pollen Filter fitted (November 12th 2016)
New Power Hood in Mohair Blue!
New Battery
New Thermostat (November 7th 2016) and full coolant drain.
New Coolant Level Sensor (November 7th 2016)

Bad Bits:

Sensor in roof needs changing (£25) says Check Latches - common issue, roof down = no problem.
Drivers seat has a sizeable hole (deck of cards size), due to an upholsterer going to redo the seats prior to his death :(

That's it - the car does not over heat, smoke, has never been smoked in either, starts every time, she drives well and is fabulous when the sun is out!

Reason for selling:

I have several other cars and a building work project on the go at the moment, and because of that I am thinning out my collection to make space. I was looking forward to using her in the Summer months in Europe as honestly its great to drive with the top down and windows down too!

I will have the car valeted and filled with fuel for the new owner at no extra charge so you can get motoring straight away :)

Listed on eBay for £975 ONO, PW Members £800 OVNO

Further pics available via PM

post-74912-0-13101800-1488475797_thumb.jpg

Edited by Romes