Fabarm Euro 3 lux advice please

Singo9990

Hi all I've recently bought the above for pigeon shooting, it came without a manual and on the action on the oposite side to the bolt release button is a slide button, does anyone know what this is for please ? I've tried to get a manual online but struggling so far, this is the only thing I've not come across on the beretta or benelli semi,s I've had before, any advice appreciated Chris

I did have one many years ago, but found that it was so ammo fussy that I got rid of it for a Beretta. I had no other problems with the gun, BUT it did need pokey ammo ! As already suggested, it is a mag lock button. You can remove the chambered round only, rendering the gun safe but with 2 up the magazine. IT SHOULD STILL BE TREATED AS A LOADED GUN THOUGH.

Edited by Westley

• 4 months later...

sorry to hijack... But I have one of these. I have a problem that I can't seem to find an answer to.... Can you guys help at all?

Gun used to work perfectly.

Not now, it has been with a rfd for about a year, said they would have a look but it turns out they just locked it up and forgot about it!

I've now collected the gun from them.

The problem is it will not cycle another round. on close inspection the bolt doesn't even seem to move when fired.

The sliding button that you talk about, I believe it has something to do with this.

Can anyone shed some light on this please?????

If the bolt is not driving rearward after a shot it's more than likely an issue with the gas system - I'm assuming you are 100% sure it's definatly not cycling the bolt? Presence of a fired shell still in the chamber would confirm this (although the bolt may still be operating but not enough rear travel for the shell to hit the ejector AND not trip the magazine shell release mechanism and then re chambering the fired case - unlikley but still a possibility.)