best hide poles?

hello, i have 2 from A1 decoys but found like others some ground was unsuitable and the net was a bit hap hazard, so i looked into getting a strong middle one and bought the decathlon poles, they are very good so i shared buying a pair with another PW member, i find using 3 like a V shape works ok. i also keep a wooden mallet in the motor.

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

Walker570

You seemed to have solved your problem,

I don't know what your issue was but it seems to be working now?

:shaun:

Yep, seems to be behaving now. Initially when I clicked down to reply to a topic the 'bar' would not come up, it just stayed as an arrow.

Now , as with this reply to you it behaved as normal. Before, I had to go back to the top and click on Reply to this post, to have it work. Thanks for your help.

Edited by Walker570

Hello again, on post 17 I stated that I was moulding again after a long absence my kick plates, that are now on sale on E-bay.

As you have noticed and talked about on this site, ALDI are selling at £2.49p each their Washing Line Props , Fitted one of my 40 percent Glass Filled Kick Plates to day, and they are a perfect shrink fit to add to these poles, and quite affordable , I am looking into costings for the spike to be cast in aluminium to fit straight into these washing line poles, take a look at the BLACK pole in my fowe- toes on E-bay and let me know Direct by TXT only, if you are interested ???.........07848033746

you got a link to your ebay page your on about

cheers del

found it where did you get the spike in the end of the pole could do with 4 of them

Edited by del

Picked up 4 of the Aldi poles today and they are pretty good quality ... in fact surprisingly so at the price. My kick plates fitted spot on, but there again I have the tools/pillar drill/lathe etc to make this stuff up and the kick plates/points offered by Freddy look excellent, ideal for someone not so fortunate.

Turned up some hard oak points to J&B and pin in the bases of mine. Should work.

Edited by Walker570

I guess these might be them.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HIDE-POLE-KICK-PLATES-Pigeon-Decoying-Perfect-Fit-on-ALDI-line-props-/332173192582?hash=item4d5710ad86:g:PmUAAOSwOgdY0vID

you got a link to your ebay page your on about

cheers del

found it where did you get the spike in the end of the pole could do with 4 of them

• 3 weeks later...