Shooting Permission - Kent

Hi there,

Not sure if this is the best place to ask but I'm hoping that somebody can help me.

I have recently moved to the Canterbury, Kent area and would really like to continue with my hobby of pigeon shooting. I am really struggling to find any local permission and wondered if anyone could help me.

I am 22 years of age and have been shooting for a few years now. I work in the finance industry and have done for many years. I am trust worthy and respectful of both land and property.

I am happy to help with anything that you may need on the land, I just really want to get some regular shooting as I miss it!

Thank you and let me know if you can help in anyway!

RJD121

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi Daz, I hope you are well. Just wondered if the offer is still available for a couple of days shooting? I am looking to try and get a couple of days elsewhere this year as my current permission is becoming very busy!

Thanks

Ryan

On 21/01/2018 at 13:15, Daz1986 said:

I am also in Kent and manage an arable farm. Have quite a good patch of 20,000 acres plus possibly help you with a day or 2 

Hi Daz, I hope you are well. Just wondered if the offer is still available for a couple of days shooting? I am looking to try and get a couple of days elsewhere this year as my current permission is becoming very busy!

Thanks

Ryan

Good evening all,

Hope everyone is good and keeping well.

I have been incredibly inactive on PW due to personal circumstances but I am back (not that anyone was that worried 😂) but still.

The reason for the post is to see if there is any permission / if anyone needs an extra gun on the barley in a couple of weeks time?

I am based in Canterbury, Kent and whilst I have other permission, 1. It's quite a distance from me and 2. It's getting very busy up there and frustrating with shots going off here there and everywhere scaring everything off!

I am 24, fully insured and have been shooting for a number of years. Very tidy, respectful of boundaries and land and ultimately, a safe shooter.

If anyone needs a hand, let me know. I know the response is likely to be bleak, but if you don't buy a ticket, you don't win the raffle.

Thanks all, have a great week!

RJD121