Clubs In Lincolnshire

Vulkan18th

Hi All,

I'm looking for clubs/groups that go to various grounds for English Sporting events in the Lincolnshire area, as it stands at the minute I don't actually have anyone to go shooting with and I know the experience is better when you've got a group of people to enjoy a shoot with. My main discipline is ESP which appears to be quite rare in North Lincolnshire, I was wondering if anyone could recommend any grounds/groups or clubs I could go to or join to experience a bit more variety?

Thank you.

Bardney Clay ground is worth a visit but its an open airfield so chilly when windy.

Claxby is a great little ground in woods/trees but only open Sat/Sundays but cheap at only £20/100

with lots of driven clays. They also have 3 different 'flushes' if there are 2 or 3 of you.

I'm down at Sleaford but go to Bardney/Claxby once a month.

Drop me a PM if you want to join our group (3 of us)

Steve

Guest stevo

Orston has ESP every week Reg/open comps , and practice 5 days a week . it also has Fitasc and sportrap as well . great place to visit

pinewwod has ESP practice , some very very good targets and your always be made welcome

beverley has sportrap and compact , also ESP , phone before you go to confirm whats on , be warned as a non member its £8 a round