20 bore semi

20bjames

My neighbour and shooting chum bought an Armsan A620. I would rather gnaw my own arms off than buy one of those. It was replaced once, and finally he got his money back. Then I sold him my Beretta Urika 20 bore, and he has not had a single problem

The idea of a 20 bore auto is fine. The quality of those two wasn't.

My neighbour and shooting chum bought an Armsan A620. I would rather gnaw my own arms off than buy one of those. It was replaced once, and finally he got his money back. Then I sold him my Beretta Urika 20 bore, and he has not had a single problem

The idea of a 20 bore auto is fine. The quality of those two wasn't.

so that's one owner who's had a problem??

Both my father and uncle shoot Browning b80 20 bores and they love them. Cycle well and very soft recoil.

Got a 20 bore A5, took a long time to find a clean one.

My sister has a fusion 20 bore which is a lovely gun. Very similar to the sx3 but with the benefit of speed loading.

I used to have a Maxus Premium but couldn't hit a thing with it so I ended up selling it. I've now got a 12g Benelli Raffaello Black but I really miss the speed load feature. It's amazing how many times you need to reload quick when pigeon shooting and having to drop one in the action, press the button and then turn the gun over and load the magazine takes a lot of time. It's so much quicker and easier just shoving 3 into the magazine and having it auto load.

I was only looking last night to see if I could find a 20 bore with speed load but options are limited.

I wasn't aware the Fusion had it so I'll have a look at those.

The only ones I'm aware of are the Maxus and A5 but they don't seem to do a Maxus 20 anymore.

I'm not sure if any other manufacturers have copied this Browning feature as I know it's patented.

Most browning autos have the speed load feature. A 20 bore gold or fusion would fit the bill. The speed load is unique and patented as you rightly say. Its a shame the 2000 was never sold in 20 bore in the UK.

Ditto for the Browning A-Bolt models.

They only brought the rifles in, not the shotguns.