Free - Rehome a Black & white 2 year old cocker spaniel. (spayed)

Bewsher500

Free to a good home

Black & white 2 year old cocker spaniel.

Looking for her to be re-homed on behalf of a friend (new baby and not enough time to walk her forces decision)

Ideally with a family with a sizeable garden, or is outdoors a lot

Very biddable,

Excellent with kids and other dogs,

Retrieves well but has not been field trained

Crate trained for car & home,

She is a field rather than show cocker with pedigree, all vaccinations are up to date, regularly wormed & tick/flea treated, Chipped & spayed.

She is in excellent health & loads of energy.

Photo doesn't do her justice as she has had a haricut since then!

Edinburgh or further afield

post-26070-0-02261300-1489075893_thumb.jpg

post-26070-0-69910900-1489075899_thumb.jpg

10hr drive but I'm very tempted nice looking dog

5 hours each way for 10+ years of love & loyalty.

Priceless.

I drove longer than that for my cocker bitch. I'd have walked it.

Go on. You'll regret it?

PS. 500 mile round trip works out at about £12 a mile discount to what I paid!!

Edited by Eyefor

I have just rung a shooting friend of mine (Ronnie Penman) i lifelong experienced dog owner who is very interested in her, he is not a P/W er, but his number is . Hope this helps both. Regards Donald.

Edited by guzzicat

I have just rung a shooting friend of mine (Ronnie Penman) i lifelong experienced dog owner who is very interested in her, he is not a P/W er, but his number is. Hope this helps both. Regards Donald.

you might want to take the number off the system as it is an open forum, send it by PM

Hi Edd, i have a good home here for her if you would consider me?

Alex

you might want to take the number off the system as it is an open forum, send it by PM

Holy Overwhelming Response!!

Wasn't expecting that!!

Thank you for all the messages and comments

Dog on hold for someone who will be viewing tomorrow

Good to know there are a lot of kind souls out there

Can we give a big chunk of credit please to the current owner who, due to a change in circumstances, his heart must be breaking to give his dog away. It seems his only concern is for the future wellbeing of the dog? Good man.

Second, I don't know who is viewing tomorrow but, B500, you will know who wrote this when he (not long ago) lost a dog

It's time.

Those once bright conker coloured eyes that shone so brightly are now dim embers, the firm muscular frame has shrunk and withered, his handsome glossy black face now hollowed and grey.

I hold that noble head in my hands and run my thumbs along and down the curves of his cheeks, my forehead on his and my nose resting between his eyes listening to his breathing for the last time

Moving my head away I look at him and feel the silky soft of his ears as I twiddle them between my fingers .

His breathing slows and shallows and his head begins to fall into my waiting palms.

The embers finally die and he is gone.

For so many times have I dreaded this moment but like sunrises and sunsets, inevitably they come. I'm glad I am with him at the end , to hold and to ensure the dignity in his final moments that he so deserves.

So farewell my mate , my lad , my constant shadow, my rescued boy , my "try my hardest " fella. My tolerant little man that never once bared his teeth or hackled up even with the most annoying dogs or people.

Whose fur absorbed tears , who listened , with cocked head and pricked ears when I ranted, shouted and talked nonsense, allowing me to finish before running off to retrieve a sock, hat, shoe or slipper as if to say , " that's all very interesting but you know what dad this smelly sock is the centre of the universe right now and you WILL play and you will play now”

Whose otter tail whirl constantly , like a rotor blade bruising anybody's shins it came into contact.

Whose enthusiasm dragged me out in the foulest of weather after the crappiest of night shifts, who in my darkest hours competed with the 'other' black dog and never once allowed the imposter to take control.

So my special friend , thank you for being a dog without equal, for teaching me about so many things and making so many memories that even now allow me to smile through the pain .

Tomorrow there will be a empty space in the dog bed and empty hook on which your collar hung, an empty space in my heart, a heart that wants to break but can't because of the golden threads of love and loyalty you wove around it in the oh too short years you were together.

Run free across the bridge. You'll be in good company

Unquote

That man (who I personally don't know nor have ever met) will surely give the dog a great home.

Good luck with the rehoming.

Can we give a big chunk of credit please to the current owner who, due to a change in circumstances, his heart must be breaking to give his dog away. It seems his only concern is for the future wellbeing of the dog? Good man.

Second, I don't know who is viewing tomorrow but, B500, you will know who wrote this when he (not long ago) lost a dog

It's time.

Those once bright conker coloured eyes that shone so brightly are now dim embers, the firm muscular frame has shrunk and withered, his handsome glossy black face now hollowed and grey.

I hold that noble head in my hands and run my thumbs along and down the curves of his cheeks, my forehead on his and my nose resting between his eyes listening to his breathing for the last time

Moving my head away I look at him and feel the silky soft of his ears as I twiddle them between my fingers .

His breathing slows and shallows and his head begins to fall into my waiting palms.

The embers finally die and he is gone.

For so many times have I dreaded this moment but like sunrises and sunsets, inevitably they come. I'm glad I am with him at the end , to hold and to ensure the dignity in his final moments that he so deserves.

So farewell my mate , my lad , my constant shadow, my rescued boy , my "try my hardest " fella. My tolerant little man that never once bared his teeth or hackled up even with the most annoying dogs or people.

Whose fur absorbed tears , who listened , with cocked head and pricked ears when I ranted, shouted and talked nonsense, allowing me to finish before running off to retrieve a sock, hat, shoe or slipper as if to say , " that's all very interesting but you know what dad this smelly sock is the centre of the universe right now and you WILL play and you will play now”

Whose otter tail whirl constantly , like a rotor blade bruising anybody's shins it came into contact.

Whose enthusiasm dragged me out in the foulest of weather after the crappiest of night shifts, who in my darkest hours competed with the 'other' black dog and never once allowed the imposter to take control.

So my special friend , thank you for being a dog without equal, for teaching me about so many things and making so many memories that even now allow me to smile through the pain .

Tomorrow there will be a empty space in the dog bed and empty hook on which your collar hung, an empty space in my heart, a heart that wants to break but can't because of the golden threads of love and loyalty you wove around it in the oh too short years you were together.

Run free across the bridge. You'll be in good company

Unquote

That man (who I personally don't know nor have ever met) will surely give the dog a great home.

Good luck with the rehoming.

wow :good:

Terry,

By quoting his post (and which contains his phone number in it) you have reproduced the number and now he can't edit or remove his number from your post should he want to.

WHAT, anagram rearrange the word and that is what I am, apologies.

Next time I will PM

Perhaps our helpful MODS can sort it out.

What an idiot :oops: , cannot even spell **** correctly :lol:

Edited by bakerboy