Clay shoots in Norfolk

Guest stevo

Not sure how far it is for you but a fare amount of Norfolk shooters go there.

Try the priory at Sutton bridge. Have a word with Aron heading. He's a lovely lad with a lot of time for you. And very reasonable concidering what he has achieved over his career.

Also a nice freindly club.

As far as I know Mid Norfolk Shooting School dont actually have qualified coaches providing tuition so it really seems pointless.

Nothing wrong with having tuition/coaching as I have done so in the past but you do need to make sure people doing so acually know what the are preaching.

Lakenheath do lessons I believe and have people qualified at various levels.

High lodge in Suffolk. Bit of a hike for you but I suggest worth it. Check out their web site and pay them a visit. They used to do have a go days - ie on that first Saturday of every month for £25 (this was a while back I should add) you got tuition, use of gun if required, and 25 clays. My daughter did a few of these and when she decided she really liked shooting she had a one on one lesson (£65 I recall) and we then joined a small syndicate together. She shot really well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

We have a clay shoot coming up on the 2nd April at Tungate Farm, North Walsham. It is a 50 Bird shoot and there will be a have a go stand. If you let me know in advance I might be able to arrange for an instructor to walk round the shoot with you and help you as you go along :)

Just let me know if I can be any help.

Thanks