Lee Load-All II Bushings Supplier?

Hello Chaps,

Does anyone know a UK-based supplier of Lee Load-All II accessories?

I want to get a spare set of bushings to drill and modify with bolts to create some shot drops between the supplied sizes. E.g. 15/16oz from the 1oz bushing; 1 1/16oz from the 1 1/8oz bushing and so on.

I use most of the bushings supplied with the loader already, so I'd rather not ruin them and have to solve this problem the other way round when I actually need to load something quickly.

Lee themselves offer bushings as a spare part for the princely sum of $5, but I haven't been able to find anything on Kranks, Brownells, etc.

Does anyone know of a supplier in this country?

Or does anyone have a 20 gauge Load-All, with bushings, that they'd be willing to let go on the cheap?

Thanks,

Adam.

Edited by neutron619

a mates got a 3D scanner and printer, I've got to see him next week, I'll see if he can scan one and print it.

I've got the same reloaded so I'll try it in mine, he can make as many as are needed, probably to any size needed or just to a single size and leave you to drill it.

a mates got a 3D scanner and printer, I've got to see him next week, I'll see if he can scan one and print it.

I've got the same reloaded so I'll try it in mine, he can make as many as are needed, probably to any size needed or just to a single size and leave you to drill it.

If that's a possibility - that would be brilliant! As you imply, creating "blanks" could definitely be a way forward. Given how often a recipe wants tweaking by a gram to keep the pressure down, he could do a nice little sideline. Then again - I may be the only one who wants them!

Let me know how it goes? I'm very happy to cover any reasonable costs / beer money as required.

Many thanks!

Thought about 3D printing too.

Also possibly buy a suitable dia. delrin or nylon rod online & cut to length on a lathe, then drill to suit.

If you need a UK importers of Lee, then CDSG are worth dealing with...head & shoulders better customer experience than the Leeds options.

Henery Kranks sell them

Being one of the Leeds area shops I mentioned, Kranks may well advertise LOTS of Lee & other brands of kit.

Actually having anything in stock to sell to you is another kettle of fish, hence try a source that keeps goods in stock!

We're at a big enough disadvantage in the UK when it comes to availability & prices of U.S. brands without most "official importers" not bothering to carry sufficient stocks of the basics.

I have not yet managed to find the bushings there. I'll look again. (The question about the 20 gauge press was only that I haven't got round to buying the conversion kit for 20ga yet, so thought it might be worth killing two birds with one stone...)

I have a 20 bore conversion some where I will look it out

I have a 20 bore conversion some where I will look it out

Thanks for this - PM me if you'd like to talk price / postage.

Thanks also to an anonymous PW member who has very generously offered to post me a box of spare bushings / bits for a Load-All II - I am extremely grateful.

If said member wants to name himself here or give me permission to do so, I'll be happy to put his name in lights, so to speak, and highlight his generosity and my appreciation of it to the rest of you :)