reloading cost far to high.

Yes I am in North Wales, Ogwen Valley.

All the main suppliers are miles away from here as far as I know.

Clay & game wont deliver powder to my address.

Check if George has anything you need. Or PM me a list & I can ask around other suppliers, get prices, etc.

Travel to Bangor every now & then as step-daughter is there at Uni.

Happy to bring supplies, cartridges, etc.

Hi everybody.

got equipment to start reloading. contacted clay and game. placed order online to make 250 32g No6's sent copy of sg cert they rang to get payment. Are you ready for this. £ 134.00 of course if i buy in quantity that price comes down.

Now ive read that reloading is not cheaper than shop bought unless your reloading specials but twice the price is an expense that i will not do.

I asked Clay and Game why the expense the order including VAT was £ 88 the answer was delivery charges. so i contacted FES and there prices were slightly cheaper not by much a few pounds, so i had a chat with him.

Apparently the couriers are doing there best to pull out transporting dangerous goods this will include guns and ammo

and as there is only one courier they pretty much charge what they like.

Having spoken with FES we have a possible solution. Which is im going to collect my order if anybody wants me to collect there order i can do that for the cost of the fuel. But there are limits to what i can privately carry.

So if you are close to me and you want me to collect your order please let me Know.

Many thanks

shropshire john can you lay out the prices you are been asked to pay before delivery thanks george 07714 323 909