another mink ...

remmy1100

Those things scare the **** out of me, sometimes when you get them in the trap they are bouncing about the trap as if to say " if i get out of here i am going to rip your face off"

I make sure they are properly dead before i take them out the trap ;)

yeah was like a Tasmanian devil spitting screeching spraying ect vicious little *******

Those things scare the **** out of me, sometimes when you get them in the trap they are bouncing about the trap as if to say " if i get out of here i am going to rip your face off"

I make sure they are properly dead before i take them out the trap ;)

You and me both :lol: loved the 9mm garden gun for dispatch. Clean, efficient and cheap :) if one ever broke out whilst I was there they never got far, either shot or dogs had em. Lovely looking mink that fella, start making yourself a scarf :lol:

And that bloody screech they make!! Nearly bursts ear drums!

Edited by Hendrix's rifle

When I was a child we had a mink farm behind our house. Awful noise at times. Mind you one day a bunch escaped and there was major hunt on for them which included the police beating undergrowth for them. Some were bitten by them. I was not allowed outside for the day, could only watch the going ons from my bedroom.

Top work Remmy. Spend a bit of time myself after those little ****ers on our stretch of river. They're killing machines and one of the most destructive INNS we have. Never seen one that grey before though, I've heard they can get like that but I've only ever seen black or brown.

17295656518_b7e733aecb_b.jpg

Edited by racing snake