Pigeon shooting for cash in Hampshire

Hello

I have been shooting clays and wingshooting for over 20 years, mainly in the US. Just moved back to UK and got my SC last week so I got myself a nice shotgun and I am ready to go. Looking to get into pigeon shooting and , since I don't have any contacts or permissions yet, I am willing to pay for some shooting as it becomes available over the next few months and depending on the local crops etc.

I live around Fordingbridge- Ringwood and I am willing to travel perhaps up to 1 1/2 hours for a good place. I can be contacted here, but better at jmmartiherrero@hotmail.com. Cell is 0034 648 026 028

I would also consider helping out with whatever, in exchange for observing and learning, if you want to take me as a pupil :)

Thanks very much.

JM :)

Hello all..!!

I introduced myself a few months ago, when I returned to England from living in the US. I have been shooting clays and wingshooting or over 20 years, enjoying every moment of it. :lol:

I just wanted to happily announce that I got my SC last week (only three months of waiting, instead of the widely predicted 9-10 months..) and I got myself a nice shotgun so I can shoot clays again and begin looking for pigeons. Since I don't have any contacts or permissions yet, I am looking for help. Ideally, I would get a shooting buddy with lots of permissions around the corner from me, but how likely is that..!!?? :lol: I am happy to pay for some pigeon shooting as it becomes available, depending on the local crops etc, in the next few months, perhaps up to 1 1/2 hour drive from me. I live in Fordingbridge, Hampshire and I will be happy to hear from any of you, even if it is to offer encouragement...!! :rolleyes:

All the best,

CHUFA