IR torch

dogz25

Lotsa people reckon Clive Wards Black sun T20 is far superior to the standard red ir ,he,s on the N.V forum.Or have a look on Ludicrous Lumens site they do a variety of different models .atb

In addition to the extra power, Clive's Black Sun IR pills don't have as much internal reflections that cause spill and rings :

http://www.nightvisionstore.co.uk/black-sun-ir-pill-for-t20-c2x17316033

The TR range are good from ludicrous lumens, all the heads and pills interchange so you can use one torch for different purposes. I use the TR67 as a spotting lamp with a red pill, and have a smaller, lighter 50mm head to use it as an IR illuminator, with an IR pill.

I've ordered from Clive ward before, although good products the postage costs and delivery times were awful.

The TR range are good from ludicrous lumens, all the heads and pills interchange so you can use one torch for different purposes. I use the TR67 as a spotting lamp with a red pill, and have a smaller, lighter 50mm head to use it as an IR illuminator, with an IR pill.

I've ordered from Clive ward before, although good products the postage costs and delivery times were awful.

hello, as above the new TR range are excellent as is andy s customer service, i use a T 20 i/r on my photon and the TR red for spotting, both can be made better with a 2 X doubler lens

Coyote Light now import their IR illuminators into the U.K. Their red torch is brilliant. Built in dimmer switch, variable beam and no need to take the batteries out to charge.

They are not cheap but they are good. Got mine from Simpsons of Shepshed. Speak to Nigel on 01509 503228.