Beretta s687

I have a S686 from the Eighties and the current MicroCore pad fits beautifully. I had to cut the lugs off, with a hacksaw, but the fit was excellent, screw holes aligned perfectly.

As a matter of interest, it is one of the very best accessories I have ever bought. It makes a lightweight, but hard-recoiling, gun into a soft shooting delight. So much so, that I've got another for my 687EELL, the standard wooden buttplate being uncomfortable for prolonged ( sporting clay) shooting.

I have a 687 Silver Pigeon IV and the game field pad fit them. If it don't fit your your stick must have been altered at some point.

The pads for S687s from the 80s and 90s are curved where they join the stock. Later guns have a dead flat fitting for the pads. Every gunsmith in the world has a big box full of assorted pads. I've picked up several for little or nothing just by asking when I've been buying other items.