best hands free for car

whitehackle

Some people shouldn't be allowed to drive at all. If you can't talk and drive even to say I'm driving I'll call as soon as I stop there's something wrong with your concentration ability. What happens to these people in bad driving conditions do they just stop till it's better weather, as driving in those conditions takes more concentration than talking when driving. Do they go mute on there passengers too.

This forum makes me laugh,thus tread is about a guy asking about bluetooth options.They are not illegal,work totally hands free other than you bloody speaking.Why do the keyboard warriors keep slavering on about levels of concentration,when you take your driving test 'who the **** is speaking to you?' while your driving.If you have that little concentration span and can't talk,change gear,adjust heating or move your **** g sun visor then hand in your licence and go catch a ******* bus! JESUS there are some right knobs on here at times.

I'm a bit of a dinosaur and just cannot comprehend why people think they have to be able to communicate any/everywhere. Generations of us managed perfectly happily before mobile phones were available and I can't help thinking that we might be better going back there!

I fully accept the usefulness of a mobile in an emergency situation, and often carry one myself for precisely that reason. However, outside of that I just can't see why it seems to be so important to so many people.

Clearly I'm just an old duffer who doesn't know what's important in life!

I'm a bit of a dinosaur and just cannot comprehend why people think they have to be able to communicate any/everywhere. Generations of us managed perfectly happily before mobile phones were available and I can't help thinking that we might be better going back there!

I fully accept the usefulness of a mobile in an emergency situation, and often carry one myself for precisely that reason. However, outside of that I just can't see why it seems to be so important to so many people.

It's handy having the ability to talk to people when and wherever you want.

For instance I'm on the carsy right now browsing pw whilst at Tesco why wouldn't you want the freedom?

Without my mobile i could not run my business.I need to have hands free in the transit so i can hold pen to write notes :lol::yahoo: