Martin McGuinness

Vince Green

Lets not deceive ourselves, the IRA was never anything more than a Mafia that preyed on the people it claimed to be protecting. They probably killed more of their own than were killed by the British Army.

I agree with Lord Tebbitt, he went into the peace process to save his own skin.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The IRA were the only barrier between the hard working nationalist/republican people living in the North of Ireland and the oppressive, terrorising antics of the british/state forces. The IRA wouldn't have done what they did, in fact probably wouldn't even have existed if the british weren't so arrogant to think that they could occupy our land without reprisal. Open your eyes people. The british are the reason why the IRA existed. Any attacks were ultimately brought on by the actions of the british state. It's that simple. And you expect to oppress and terrorise the Irish and get away with it? Then the Irish fight back and WE'RE the ********? How does that work?

As for the daft comment above about joining an Irish forum, I'm not the only Irishman on this forum. Are you supporting the discrimination of Irish members on this forum? Do you think all Irish PW members should leave?

The IRA were the only barrier between the hard working nationalist/republican people living in the North of Ireland and the oppressive, terrorising antics of the british/state forces. The IRA wouldn't have done what they did, in fact probably wouldn't even have existed if the british weren't so arrogant to think that they could occupy our land without reprisal. Open your eyes people. The british are the reason why the IRA existed. Any attacks were ultimately brought on by the actions of the british state. It's that simple. And you expect to oppress and terrorise the Irish and get away with it? Then the Irish fight back and WE'RE the ********? How does that work

I'll tell you how that works, they murdered innocent women and children, anyone who does that is a terrorist, the end.

As for the daft comment above about joining an Irish forum, I'm not the only Irishman on this forum. Are you supporting the discrimination of Irish members on this forum? Do you think all Irish PW members should leave?

Personally I dont think the Irish should join an Irish forum.

But people like YOU ,who are trying to justify the murder of not only your enemies children, but your own too, can leave whenever youre ready.

What are you thinking man ?