SOMEWHERE IN NORTHERN ENGLAND

TIGHTCHOKE

what was the crop the pigeons feeding on?

was given 3 new farms of 2 brothers working my hit and run system when they saw number plate they said you must be some good so they took me to a 64 acre of rape and yes what you see is wots left nothing theres more rape on my head i can honestly say i have not seen damage to a field as bad watched about 15 mins saw the line and got on it and hence the result i can say after a while i was in the wrong place but next time i will get a bit earlier and i know exactly where i want to be going to try for thurs as got big order for scotland to do tomorrow thurs have another go then fri away to shoot and deliver up to glenrothes catch you later cheers george

propercartridges, on 21 Mar 2017 - 9:05 PM, said:

was given 3 new farms of 2 brothers working my hit and run system when they saw number plate they said you must be some good so they took me to a 64 acre of rape and yes what you see is wots left nothing theres more rape on my head i can honestly say i have not seen damage to a field as bad watched about 15 mins saw the line and got on it and hence the result i can say after a while i was in the wrong place but next time i will get a bit earlier and i know exactly where i want to be going to try for thurs as got big order for scotland to do tomorrow thurs have another go then fri away to shoot and deliver up to glenrothes catch you later cheers george

?

?

ok was raking about looking saw a eaton of rape field saw a good line going to it found the farmer the one i spoke too has a brother they then tell me they own three farms with rape all over the place on the 3 farms amounting to 840 acres so i go and get leave there and then to shoot no long time watching straight in now i call that hit and run watched a few moments saw the flight line set up and shot and plugged 117 this is hit and run ok cheers george

George,

what 12b fibre shells are you producing and any stockists around York?

cheers

f,

hello fuddster i get up and down the a 19 alot so can meet you my stone dead in fibre are 32 gram at 236 per thousand best ring 07714 323 909 cheers george

ok was raking about looking saw a eaton of rape field saw a good line going to it found the farmer the one i spoke too has a brother they then tell me they own three farms with rape all over the place on the 3 farms amounting to 840 acres so i go and get leave there and then to shoot no long time watching straight in now i call that hit and run watched a few moments saw the flight line set up and shot and plugged 117 this is hit and run ok cheers george

going now watch this space

Would have been better hiding behind the hedge, the motor might have spooked them, LOL, good bag Mr George!

yes no part timers here :lol::lol::lol: got owt drilled yet :good::good: