Leather tool Pouches

winnie&bezza

Evening all. This thread is to show off the well known talent of Mel b3's wife. I wanted a pouch for my block plane and Instead if buying one, I had a brain wave and thought why not give Lin the business.

I looked at my tools and thought I could have cases made for a few things so got in touch and sent wooden block templates to her.

Received them in under a week and am over the moon with them. Absolutely brilliant.

5B26DB85-8A10-4324-91FD-3BFAAEA11960_zps

5AEA2D6D-79DA-4523-8A9E-E6DF363C18C6_zps

8BEA11C4-5078-4432-A70E-DA9D822FBCEC_zps

96461E34-EDF1-4119-968B-65E958C04F52_zps

Edited by winnie&bezza

She is ace at what she does.

She used to work for my mates dad and he recons she's the best he ever had.

I've just had a 243 wallet within a few days and can't fault her.

Try the purses for your mrs Nath . She gave one to my mrs as I wouldn't take payment for some wood and it's her only purse she uses now.

She is ace at what she does.

She used to work for my mates dad and he recons she's the best he ever had.

I've just had a 243 wallet within a few days and can't fault her.

Try the purses for your mrs Nath . She gave one to my mrs as I wouldn't take payment for some wood and it's her only purse she uses now.

She sure is.

Impressive stuff. Yeah that might have to be one for me to look at next. Cheers

thank you for posting pics nath , and thank you all for your kind and generous words , its always nice to know that our products are well received and our customers are happy. its also nice to see them in use , we rarely get to see our products being put to work .

thank you for posting pics nath , and thank you all for your kind and generous words , its always nice to know that our products are well received and our customers are happy. its also nice to see them in use , we rarely get to see our products being put to work .

Pleasure mate. Having something like that handmade beats buying mass produced hands down. Thanks again.

Linda,s a star ,scope bag,wallet ,wife,s purse,s ,bullet wallets,key pouches and pouches for musket balls all beyond well made .The price is most excellent and delivery is fast as can be ,Mel,s not too bad to deal with either :lol::lol:

i have to do all dealings with customers , shes great at making things from leather , but she doesnt do well when allowed to mix with actual people lol.

Does she make cartridge pouches that go on your belt.?